Author Adrienne Thompson
Married at sixteen, a mother twice by seventeen, and thrice a mother and divorced by twenty-four, Adrienne Thompson is no stranger to adversity. Not your typical teenage mother, she went on to complete her college degree and to earn her nursing license. She attributes God's faithfulness as the catalyst for her success in life. Now, having raised three children as a divorced mother, she is sharing a long hidden talent and passion with the world. Using the lessons that life has so expertly taught her as a guideline (betrayal, abusive relationships, self-esteem issues, witnessing the deteriorating effects of drug abuse), she has created stories that will both entertain and inspire the reader.
Adrienne currently resides in Arkansas in her newly empty nest. Formerly an RN, she now writes and publishes her stories full time. She is also a motivational speaker.
Awards and Recognition:
- Novel, September, listed at #2 on UBAWA's top 100 books of 2015
- Winner of 2015 Reading Warrior Awards in the categories Women's Lit and Christian Fiction
- Novella, Summertime, reviewed on usatoday.com
- Participating Author and Panelist -- 2015 Arkansas Literary Festival
- Nominated for 2014 Reading Warrior Awards (via BRAB) in the categories of Breakout Author, Best Interracial, Women's Literature, and Christian Fiction
- Your Love Is King was a 2015 Romance Slam Jam Emma Award Finalist in the category, Inspirational Romance of the Year
- Nominated for 2013 Prodigy Publishing Group's Urban Literary Award in the category of Romance.
- Nominated for a 2013 BRAB (Building Relationships Around Books) award in the category of Best Women's Fiction Author.
- Nominated for OOSA Bookclub's All Things Literary 2012 Female Author of the Year Award - considered work, Bluesday.
- Novel, Been So Long, listed at #17 on aalbc.com's top 20 bestselling eBooks of 2012 list.
- Novel, See Me, chosen as one of UBAWA's top 25 books of 2012
- Novel, When You've Been Blessed (Feels Like Heaven), chosen by Shades of Romance Magazine as one of their 2012 eBooks of the month.
Connect with Adrienne via Social Media
Take advantage of Adrienne's experience in self-publishing and let her save you loads of money!! By signing up for a one-on-one consultation, you will be able to tap into her knowledge of the self-publishing world. Let her assist you with bringing your dream of becoming a published author to fruition!!
Sessions start at $100 per hour (payable via Paypal) and include valuable information, including: copyrights, ISBN's, finding an editor, proper networking, and much more!! You will also have a chance to have your burning questions answered.
You can choose to meet with Adrienne either via Skype or by telephone.
Complete the form below to get started!!